Course details – QBCC Licence – Builder low rise (QLD)
The CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) (QBCC Licence – Builder Low Rise (QLD) is funded by the Queensland Government, under the Higher Level Skills training program. You must be eligible to enrol into this subsidised program. See eligibility on opposite page.
Complete the qualification using flexible delivery options such as:
- Start and complete learning at any time to suit your family, lifestyle and work commitments. You choose where, when and how much you want to learn, set your own learning goals and scheduling
• Recogniion of prior learning assessment only pathway for some or all of the units to achieve your licence class/qualification which is an ideal way of fast tracking your learning
It is anticipated that you may complete the program up to 12 months for either self paced learning or RPL for some or all of the units, however, RPL may lessen the overall timeframe to complete. At enrolment, you can undertake a ‘skills assessment’ to determine which units can be RPL’d. Your trainer and assessor will give you as much support as you need throughout the learning and assessment process.
On successful completion of the training package rules, you will be awarded with a qualification testamur and a record of results.
For non eligible students who do not meet the requirements of the funding eligibility, a deposit of $1000 will be due at enrolment with the balance of the course fee paid in installments over the duration of the program. A payment plan with due dates will be given to you at enrolment along with an invoice for the total amount in arrears.
For students who are eligible to be funded under the Higher Level Skills program, a co-contribution fee for funded Non-concessional student is $320.00 and a funded concessional student is $240.00 which is due prior to completion of your qualication.
Download a copy of the student handbook so that you can view our policies and procedures including our complaints and appeals policy page 16, refunds policy page 15. Also, refer to the refunds page under the home tab.
This qualification meets the requirements of the:
- Queensland Building and Construction Commission
• ACTPLA (ACT),
• Workplace Standards Tasmania (TAS)
• Office of Fair Trading (NSW)
• Office of Consumer and Business Affairs (SA)
• Victorian Building Commission (VIC)
• Building Practitoners Board (NT)
To be eligible for the Higher Level Skills subsidised program, you must:
- Be aged 15 years or over, and no longer at school
- Permanently reside in Queensland
- Be an Australian Citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen
- Not hold, and not be enrolled in, a Certificate IV or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training.
- Hold a trade qualification (Certificate III) in the Construction industry.
How to enrol online
Part 1 – To successfully enrol into this course, complete the verification of identification page and upload copies of two forms of identifcation in these file formats jpg, jpeg, png, gif, doc, docx
Note: a front and back is required of your drivers licence.
Eligibility for the Higher Level Skills requires a copy of your certificate III qualification.
Then select submit, an email will be sent automatically to firstname.lastname@example.org with attachments of your ID and a copy of the email sent to your nominated email address.
Part 2 – Pre-enrolment suitability for the higher level skills program
Part 3 – Complete part 2 of the enrolment form and pay your student fees. An email will be automatically generated and sent to email@example.com and to your nominated email.
After you have completed parts 1, 2 and 3 of the pre and enrolment process, take the skills assessment to determine RPL and gap training.