Staysafe Industry Training has been a Queensland Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) Registered Training Organisation (RTO) since June 2014. Its primary focus is on delivering training and assessment in the workplace for apprentices and trainees, however offer one qualification in civil construction.
We are an approved Pre-qualified supplier funded by the Queensland Government for the User Choice program for 8 of the 13 qualifications on our scope of registration. As a Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) registered training supplier, we provide training that is supported by CSQ funding such as the Skills assessment and gap training program – general construction.
We currently deliver training in Southeast Queensland from the Gold Coast to Northern and will be looking westward in 2017.
Our trainers and assessors are qualified industry tradespersons and hold the TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. They are dedicated, passionate and enthusiastic about their industry and offer a wealth of knowledge, skills and experience to their client group.
Staff members at Staysafe come from an auditing, training Government background and bring knowledge and skills to the company such as quality management, compliance, communications and training. Our business practice is ‘best practice’!
Our company focus is on safety, risk, clients, quality, skills, knowledge and competency which are our values explained in more depth below:
- Safety – awareness of legislation relating to workplace health and safety, to assist with the reduction of workplace incidents
- Risk – awareness of risk assessment within the workplace for tasks to be undertaken by employees. Also, the RTO has undertaken extensive risk assessment of its operations
- Clients – our goal is to establish a positive working relationship with the client to deliver quality training and assessment services, utilising re-adjustment and customisation to assessment and training programs to meet the needs of industry
- Quality – establish and exceed quality benchmarks in client satisfaction
- Skills – recognition of industry skills whether gained formally or informally
- Knowledge – recognition of industry knowledge methodology against industry standards and training package requirements
- Competency – determining a consistent and valid decision of competency